Lectures by Dr. Vikas Singla
- 01Role of EUS in pancreatic and biliary diseases, Endoscopic conference organized by Apollo Hospital, Kolkata 2011
- 02How to do mediastinal EUS- Workshop Organized by Asia Endoscopy at Mumbai- 2011
- 03Comparison of plastic and metal stent in palliation of jaundice in malignant biliary obstruction before surgery- Annual meeting of SGEI at Coimbatore 2011.
- 04EUS basic technique- Endoscopic meeting organized at Jaipur 2011
- 05Technique of EUS FNA, Annual meeting of SGEI, at Jaipur 2012
- 06Role of EUS in Today’s practice at Annual CME organized by SGRH, New Delhi December 2012
- 07Role of Endoscopic ultrasound in cholangiocarcinoma, at EUS conference organized by Jaswant Rai Hospital, Meerut 2012
- 08Role of EUS in day to day practice- Annual meeting organized by Delhi Medical Association 2012
- 09How to do mediastinal EUS at Workshop organized by AIIMS- 2013.
- 10Role of EUS in GI diseases- Workshop organized by International Hospital at Guwahati – 2013.
- 11Role of EUS in Today’s practice at CME organized by Sir Gangaram Hospital New Delhi, May 2013
- 12EUS: What should a gastroenterologist know. Workshop organized by Department of Gastroenterology, SGRH, New Delhi, December 2013
- 13EUS anatomy of mediastinum. Conference organized by SMS Jaipur. 2013
- 14Role of EUS in today’s practice. Annual meeting of SIMON. Kathmandu 2013
- 15Role of Endoscopic ultrasound in Pancreatic malignancy. EUS conference organized by Jaswant Rai Hospital, Meerut 2014.
- 16Role of EUS In fundal Varices, Annual EUS Conference Organized By Jaswant Rai hospital, At Jaypee Hospital Noida.
- 17Achalasia Cardia POEM vs Pneumatic Dilatation. ISG west Bengal Chapter, Kolkata, 2017.
- 18Advances in Endosocpy. ISG Kanpur Chapter, 2017.
- 19Role of EUS in Fundal Varices. Annual Hepatology Conference organized by ILGPS, SGRH New Delhi. 2017.
- 20Esophageal motility Disorders, beyond Achalasia. Third Space Endosocpy Conference at Ahmedabad, 2017.
- 21NBI in GI Disorders. Case Presentation. Mumbai Live. 2018
- 22NBI in GI disorders. Case presentation. Third space endoscopy. Pune 2018
- 23Lecture on Advances in Endoscopy. Himalaya Institute of Technology. Jolly Grant, Dehradun 2018
- 24CME. Advances in Endoscopy. IMA Mathura. 2018
- 25Debate. POEM vs LHM. Conference organized by Institute of Minimal Access surgery, SGRH, New Delhi.
- 26Debate. POEM vs LHM. Conference organized ISGCON, India at PGIMER Chd, India. 2019
- 27Role of EUS In GI practice. Conference organized ISGCON, India at PGIMER Chd, India. 2019
- 28Rules of difficult endoscopy. APDW Kolkata 2019.
- 29Indian EUS conference. Hyderabad. 2020. Basic of EUS.
I have come across Dr Vikas post lots of research via internet,going through the various feedbacks& I hope my feedback will help anybody who is in dilemma in selecting right doctor.Without a doubt he is one of the top doctors in GI.
Dr Vikas is one of the wonderful,gentle&talented doctor I have come across,he provides the correct direction &also helps in clearing all the doubts/concerns. Moreover his attendent is also very helpful& will heIp you in all possible way.I am very pleased on the overall experience & highly recommend.Thanks doctor for you wonderful support in all ways.May God bless you more & keep on giving great service !!!
Dr Vikas Singla and team is a very good, nice and soft spoken today 22 Feb we attend a camp for full lever checkup very good service and well maintained every things we wish a very good luck to Dr Vikas Singla and team (Amit)
The best doctor i ever met. A very cordial person in nature and very talented doctor. He is a good person to talk and have advice. I was suffering from gastritis for last 2 years. I had consulted 2 to 3 doctors but did not see any sign of improvement. I almost lost my hope to get relief from this disorder. I thought this is something I will have to endure with. But doctor Singhla treated it very well with patience and now i am feeling much much better. Thanks DR. Vikas for treating my disorder.
I am at loss for words in describing Dr Singla’s dedication towards his patients. Last month my father was treated by him for gastric polyps. His forte lies in listening to the patients and putting across the problem in a comprehensive manner. He was also very prompt in diagnosing the problem and comping up with the solution which speaks for his experience and expertise in his field. By God’s grace and through his treatment my dad is recovering. I value his professional opinion and will forever remain grateful to him. He surely is the best Gastroenterology in North India.
Best and thorough The one who is incredible in doing hard and difficult procedures With smiling face and human touch Proud of U dear teacher.