Hemorrhoids are swollen, enlarged veins that form inside and outside the anus and rectum.
They can be painful, uncomfortable and cause rectal bleeding.
Types of Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoids can happen inside or outside the rectum
- The type depends on where the swollen vein develops.
- Anal Pain
- Anal and Rectal Itching
- Feeling of rectal fullness
- Soiling of underwear
- Bulging tissue from the rectum
- Difficulty cleaning after a bowel movment.
Who get hemorrhoids
- Eat a low fiber diet
- Overweight or obese
- Regularly lift heavy objects
- Chronic constipation or diarrhea
- Strain while having bowel movements
- Spendiing a lot of time sitting on the toilet seat
- Eat more high-fiber foods.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Don’t sit too long or push too hard on the toilet.
- Go to the toilets when the urge hits – don’t delay bowel movements.